Cinzia Bongino is a strong-willed graphic designer from Turin, Italy.
Actually a MA Student in Information Design at the Design Academy Eindhoven; always available for collaborations, assignments, unusual projects and any ideas that needs design to get real.
* September 5th, 1994
2008-2013 — Diploma in Graphic Design at the Albe Steiner High School, Turin
2015-2016 — Exchange student at the Peter Beherens School of Art, Hochschule Düsseldorf, (DE)
2013-2017 — Bachelor in Design and Visual Communication at the Polytechnic University of Turin
2018-2020 — Master in Information Design at the Eindhoven Design Academy
2012 — Four months of internship at Studio Torri, Turin
2013 — Three months of internship at H2e, Sevilla (ES)
2015 — Collaboration with Squadracorse Racing Team at the Polytechnic University of Turin
2016 — Two months of internship at Quattrolinee
2017 — Six months as Graphic Designer at lamatilde
, Turin. I had the pleasure of working on EDIT
with an awesome team.
2018 — Freelance for Mali Weil
(an artistic collective based in Trento), working on the brand identity of Animal Spirits
, their latest project.
- winning poster for "Sotto18FilmFestival", Turin
- work exhibited in "Ars Captiva: Groove", Turin
- scholarship for an abroad work experience
- "Today is already tomorrow. Homage to Albe and Lica Steiner" exhibition, Turin: selected poster
- winning poster at "Posterheroes 5: food in the loop" contest
- "Obbiettivo Architettura" contest: 1st & 2nd place
- winning project at "Faber contest", Turin
- photo exhibition "Dienstag Abend Fieber" at the NRW Forum, Düsseldorf (Germany)
- "Pollicione d'Oro di Armando Testa" prize for best marks during the bachelor
- Paratissima 1st prize ex-aequo best graphic design: Amarozeroundici poster
- Graphic Stories Cyprus Festival: selected poster
- "Variabile" video-mapped poster exhibition (Torino Graphic Days)
- Bachelor thesis selected by the AWDA 2017 (Aiap Women in Design Award)
- Bachelor thesis finalist in the Student category at the Shenzen Global Design Award
- International Poster Biennale Mexico: selected poster
- Bachelor thesis featured on ADI Design Index 2018 (Targa Giovani)
- #BelgianArms - EUArms project
with Lighthouse Reports
, Le Soir
Keep in touch!
You can find my work collection 2017 on
© Code & Design by Cinzia Bongino