I am Cinzia Bongino and I love visual communication.
The graphic design world is my natural habitat: just two words offers so much room for experimentation in so many fields that saves me from by the monotony of an office work. I’ve been part of this universe since high school, and I have no intentions of leaving it anytime soon. I enjoy designing posters, taking pictures, working with letters and realising short videos in motion graphics. I still have a lot to learn, but I improve quickly because time doesn’t wait for anyone, and neither do I.
Turin, 5th Sep 1994
* 2008-2013 Diploma in Graphic Design at the Albe Steiner High School, Turin
* 2015-2016 Exchange student at the Peter Beherens School of Art, Hochschule Düsseldorf, (DE)
* 2013-2017 Bachelor in Design and Visual Communication at the Polytechnic University of Turin
* 2012 internship for 4 months at Studio Torri, Turin
* 2013 internship for 3 months at H2e, Sevilla (ES)
* 2015 collaboration with Squadracorse Racing Team at the Polytechnic University of Turin
* 2016 internship for 2 months at Quattrolinee, Turin
- winning poster for "Sotto18FilmFestival", Turin
- work exhibited in "Ars Captiva: Groove", Turin
- scholarship for an abroad work experience
- winning poster for an historical fear "Le idi di maggio", Oglianico
- selected poster in the exhibition "Today is already tomorrow. Homage to Albe and Lica Steiner", Turin
- winning poster in "Posterheroes 5: food in the loop" contest
- 1st & 2nd place in a photography contest "Obbiettivo Architettura"
- winning project for "Faber contest", Turin
- photo exhibition "Dienstag Abend Fieber" @ NRW Forum, Düsseldorf (DE)
- "Pollicione d'Oro di Armando Testa" prize for best marks during the bachelor
- 1st prize ex-aequo Amaro Zeroundici - best graphic design: selected poster
- Graphic Stories Cyprus Festival: selected poster
You can find my work collection 2017 on
© Design by Cinzia Bongino 2016